Limited Edition Pink Double Flap Caviar

fr2nc1z

O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
My SA told me NM only got about 5 to sell for the fall. He thinks that maybe about 50 of them were sent to the US from Chanel.

:lol::graucho:

I know you guys must be dying to see this!!! It is gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!!

Soooooo the pics will be uploaded in a sec! I just couldn't contain myself! hehee XD

Pics compared to my jumbo black caviar (ignore my kitty.. He was trying to eat my new chanel):

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

aribobarixxx said:
gorgeous!!!! wow!!! :heart: you are one lucky girl with a gorgeous bag like that :yes:

Thanks! My SA has been constantly checking the NM database to see what NM has ordered from Chanel and he saw the limited edition, so he immediately ordered it to the store for me! (He didn't charge me obviously, he wanted to know if I would like it or not first).

And when I saw it, I was in complete love!
:love:

Michele said:
It's so gorgeous....both.... The kitty is adorable too
Thanks!! :smile:

SwankyMamaof3 said:
we posted at the same time!!
It's ADORALE! And so is your kitty!
I about had a heart attack . . is she biting the chain!? :faint:
Thanks! I love the purse too! ;)
LOL yes, he is biting the chain! He was also biting the leather and the gold hardware... He is extremely curious (he does similar things to all of my prada/gucci shoes that I wear to work)!

My bf says that its because he has good taste! lol

pink_bai2bi said:
OMG! It's absolutly GORGEOUS! What size is it? Looks like a medium.. did they up the prices on the double flaps?

I think its a medium. I don't think they did, but don't quote me on that! I know this was more expensive because it was limited edition.

asl_bebes said:
Love:love: your new double flap ... the color is so yummy! Congrats and enjoy!
Thanks! I love the pink! When my SA commented it was a pink bag, I was a bit hesitant. But when I saw it, I loved it. :smile: