Limited edition mini pochette or regular ?

If you like the LE and you're not rough on your things, I think you should go for it. I personally was never inclined to get a mini pochette until this year's LE. I did not want the classic because I wanted something fun with colors that will bring together my lv leather wallet and classic key holder or other combinations that are just as fun. It's like putting an outfit together but just inside my purse...lol. After getting the MP mono LE, I loved it so much that I got the DA in LE as well. I'm still not going for any of the classic MP at least not anytime soon.

I had a few LE mini pochette in the past and never had issue with the silkscreen. like everything else, it all depend on how you take care of your things. I say go for the LE if that's the ones that make your heart sing.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I have a LE mini pochette and it has held up very nicely since I bought it new in 2014. Normally, I use all my SLG with their dustbags on at all times, but not with the mini pochette and still it has held up beautifully. HTH~

i have an LE DA mini and it gets constant use. after 2 years so far there is no visible wear. if you like a particular design i'd get a LE... imo they are much more 'special' and interesting than the plain ones. i've seen plain ones look used and abused too, it's all how you treat it that counts

I think anything in LE is fun and interesting. I would go with the LE, can always get a classic one in the future if you feel like you need one.

I have to go with the classic. I realized that I m extremely paranoid. So if the silkscreen came off, I would go nuts. So my follow up question would be DE MP and DA cles or DE MP&Cles? Which combo is better ? I like the look of DA but staining resistance wise, not so much. I do intend to purchase a DE speedy B in the future. So I do want some contrast. I don't know. I wish I can buy them all [emoji20]

I have to go with the classic. I realized that I m extremely paranoid. So if the silkscreen came off, I would go nuts. So my follow up question would be DE MP and DA cles or DE MP&Cles? Which combo is better ? I like the look of DA but staining resistance wise, not so much. I do intend to purchase a DE speedy B in the future. So I do want some contrast. I don't know. I wish I can buy them all [emoji20]
I would get the DE or monogram cles because they wear better than DA

Personally I enjoy the LE better because they are more fun and even humorous. I also agree with the other poster who said if you find a LE that you like you'll regret not getting it, the regular ones are always around. I have several
LE's and I use them as wallets and show virtually no wear.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

I am deciding which Mini Pochette I want to buy. I am not sure how durable the pain is going to be on the LE ones. If the paint chipped off the canvas, let say DE canvas, will the DE canvas show or it's just a blank canvas?

Thank you!
I am a huge fan of the LE (I have 2), so my vote is for LE. If you're not in love with the design, then get the original. I used to have an original one but I sold it because I preferred the LE. I get so many compliments every time I wear the LE as a wristlet. Also, the other side is just the original canvas, so you get the best of both worlds.