Limited edition mini pochette or regular ?

hsh96

Aug 17, 2016
I am deciding which Mini Pochette I want to buy. I am not sure how durable the pain is going to be on the LE ones. If the paint chipped off the canvas, let say DE canvas, will the DE canvas show or it's just a blank canvas?

Thank you!

I am deciding which Mini Pochette I want to buy. I am not sure how durable the pain is going to be on the LE ones. If the paint chipped off the canvas, let say DE canvas, will the DE canvas show or it's just a blank canvas?

Thank you!
It does not chip easily, but it's not indestructible either. I personally prefer the classic version, just because it will undoubtably endure the taste of time. These seasonal versions are more of a fad in my opinion.

I love LEs. I personally believe that older LEs are more susceptible to chipping than newer pieces. It also depends on how rough you are with your accessories.

Don't just buy something because it is LE either.

If you love the design of an LE and the price of the LE item is still in your budget, I'd say, go for the LE. The classics will be around for a long time but you might be regretting not getting the LE piece. I have some seasonal color Louboutin So Kate's and I absolutely love them and I'm so glad I got that special pairs. I mean, the black and nude ones show up all the time, but the limited ones are special. And with bags or SLGs, you don't have to worry that maybe the classic ones won't show up in your size, like it could happen with shoes ;)

I am also torn between buying a classic or LE mini pochette in damier ebene. I do like the design on the LE version, but at the same time I wonder if the design would chip off eventually (I've never owned any evasion pieces so I don't know if this would happen), so I'm not sure if it's better to just stick with the classic one