Limited Edition LV

DreamBags

Love bags
Aug 7, 2009
Anyone got the IRENE COCO bag this year? I got last years' limited edition, the Jasmine and Lys but couldn't get the IRENE COCO this year!
The SA told me that only VIPs can get it. I asked her how to become one and she said besides purchase a continuous large amount of bags from LV, you must also have a good relationship with the shop manager. I don't know what that means and how I can get a good relationship with the shop manager.

How can I do that? anyone know a way to get Limited edition from LV?

I think you missed the launch date. They should be sold out by now. I don't have a big spending account with LV but all 3 irene were offered to me and customers who were in store.

There is an irene club and I think someone bought irene coco.

You are in Hong Kong? I can see why you have some trouble getting limited edition bags. You are probably competing with shoppers who come from mainland China and other parts of Asia that mark up their LV's. I am assuming you tried contacting every single LV store in Hong Kong? I do not know how limited the Irene is but is there a possibility of them getting a new shipment in? At my store they sometimes get replenished on limited bags. I remember when I got my Riveting bag, I managed to get the first batch, then a month or two later my store got 1 more in. Or course this isn't always true with all limited pieces.

I don't know if I am a VIP, but the other day I found all my LV receipts :nuts: I never realized I have spent so much there until I calculated all of it....

Last edited: