Limited Edition Louis Vuittons

Ira Garbers

Jul 13, 2020
Is it less likely for people to make fake louis vuittons that are limited edition? In my head I have it that limited editions are harder to make fakes of? Or am I wrong? This includes the pictures of rare ones I know

D2A97A5A-BBF4-4B41-BD96-720BC80584CA.jpeg

DB37034A-AA57-4338-8E60-80D5B6718AB9.png

148C47BA-3D7C-49F0-862A-E71F0B43F052.jpeg

Reactions: uhpharm01
Especially the bottom one and ive seen two of the top...we have the same mindset. I thought theyll never fake those but people really can surprise you.
The fake Koons collection is great, the paragraph on the inside that has the artist's info is all misspelled (not my pics).

25qyrXT.jpg

But yeah, as you can see, anything is faked these days!
ThYa0eh.jpg

Especially the bottom one and ive seen two of the top...we have the same mindset. I thought theyll never fake those but people really can surprise you.
Can I get your opinion on this bag that I want to buy? Everything checks out except one thing and I think I need a second opinion. The bag doesn't fit the authentication requirements for the discussion forum

I really want to buy a limited edition louis vuitton for myself but they cost the same as my rent sometimes. And the only way I can afford one if it's a second hand one that doesn't come with a dust bag, sometimes missing a locket ect. I know that makes the bag much cheaper but then fakes are also much more common. Do you see my dilemma?

Reactions: uhpharm01
If your item doesn't meet the requirements, you'll have to find a paid service. Members can't authenticate here.
I totally understand that. I just can't find an authenticating service that charges less than 30 £ and that's a lot considering the fact that I am already spreading it thin. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate that it is a talent to authenticate. Basically I am just struggling And I am going to be so bummed if I pay for the authentication and it turns out to be a fake. So basically second opinions at this point is all i've got

why not see those non LE bags. Im sure they are as pretty. There are groups in facebook that sells authentic ones. I rarely see those Le bags on sale especially that van gogh One. And if they do post one on sale its still pricey

I managed to snag a graffiti speedy 30 for a steal price though it was still pricey for me. And this is one of the less popular bag of LV. If its well sought after..then good luck with that..

I totally understand that. I just can't find an authenticating service that charges less than 30 £ and that's a lot considering the fact that I am already spreading it thin. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate that it is a talent to authenticate. Basically I am just struggling And I am going to be so bummed if I pay for the authentication and it turns out to be a fake. So basically second opinions at this point is all i've got

I think that’s too much? I’m in the UK too and authentication is only £5? Even Chanel/Hermes authentication which cost more, is also less than £30. Also I agree, if £30 breaks your budget, maybe wait a little more. Fingers crossed a better deal comes along! :smile:

Also as for LE items, they are definitely being faked. Even the Escale collection has some really good fakes around now so it pays to be cautious. :smile: