Limited Edition - Juicy Couture Barbie

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
Juicydollsweb.jpg

Limited Edition - Juicy Couture Barbie
These limited edition Barbie dolls capture the essence of the Juicy Girl - the dolls are Pam and Gela - the designers and founders of Juicy Couture - this is a great gift for both big and small Juicy Girls.
BACK IN STOCK!
Retail price - $98.00
http://www.shopkitson.com/index.php?pageId=3&productId=1498&categoryId=111&startFrom=73

Barbies are being played with by younger and younger girls. Is Juicy something we want to promote to 5 year olds? Not mine, thank you very much!

I was contemplating getting these for my little sister, but she has enough dolls. They would match her juicy bowler though. btw are those new ones or the ones that have been out for a while?

Noriko said:
I was contemplating getting these for my little sister, but she has enough dolls. They would match her juicy bowler though. btw are those new ones or the ones that have been out for a while?

Cute! Does a little sister ever have enough dolls?

it's been out for a while, i think they came out early this year, (yes i'm also a barbie collector hah!) i guess none of you have seen the chinese lingerie barbies made out of silkstone? those can go for A LOT of money on ebay.

Cute! I always liked to give my Barbies make-overs. AKA cut their hair off. It never looked how I wanted, possibly because their hair is in a bunch of random plugs so I always had really creepy looking Barbies. That is when my parents decided to stop getting me collector edition anything...

serendipity3kb said:
Such a cute age! Wish my daughter was 6 again. Call Dior and have them make a baby Dior just for her!

hehe I usually find something in the baby dior section to get her:love: I swear, the clothing is just so adorable! I like the actual baby stuff too, lluckily for me there is another baby girl in the family and she'll be getting a ton!:lol: :biggrin: