Limited edition Fendi Montclair Spy bag?

I saw one! I touched one! I have never seen anything so....um, unusual:confused1:
It was in Harrods. Bright red....kind of reminded me (in both texture and colour) of an anorak I had when I was about 8 years old.
Very, very strange Spy....
Nope. Me no likey, either.

ROFL....hahaa...u ladies are cracking me up...bag +pillow...hahahaa.....but in all seriousness, it is kinda ugly and no the mention the material is just....ugh!!! like someone said, thank goodness its limited edition!!

I have also seen it in Harrods and looks like it would catch very easily and rip then you would have all these feathers coming out. Not for me at all. Fendi manager told me yesterday they have a meeting end of November to introduce the new spys and other Fendi bags which their will be for the next season. She is going to ring me as soon as she knows the colours. So new spys coming soon :yahoo:

There was a photo of the red in one of the weekly gossip magazines this week & I can't see how they justify the price... which it said was around $2200... or some where there abouts in the same range as a leather spy.
But they don't always get the story straight on prices or people... ;-/

The spy is currently for sale on Barneys.com, exclusive to Barneys New York.

ttp://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?productId=338181&source=category&index=19&prodIndex=19&listSize=82&att=handbags&categoryId=281239&CMP=EMC-TopButton1116

Previous Item More Views Next Item Fendi
Fendi & Moncler Spy Bag
$2,100.00
Fendi's international best seller in collaberation with Moncler. Limited Edition. Quilted nylon filled with down. Exclusive to Barneys New York.
Barneys Style#: 21212.5686