Limited edition cuirs?

Hmmm, maybe not. I'm trying to think what color is this but offhand I can't seem to recall any similar color for past seasons and the XS had not been made for many seasons. Let's tap on @smokiedragon8 memory. Smokie, what do you think?
Oooh! Then there may be hope that it’s coming soon!! :cool::biggrin: @SmokieDragon what do u think?

Oh, I have been staring at this picture since this thread was started and trying to think. So tonight I will put some thoughts down.

With the gold hardware, it looks like a Webbing Cuir, like my Mini Webbing Cuir which is black. But this bag might not be grey - it might be white but I don't think the Webbing Cuir was released in white IIRC. But gold hardware makes it a Webbing Cuir.

Looking at the background bags, I think I see 2 Game Ons, so it does seem like it was for FW 2019 when the Webbing came out and it was also the last season for Game On

Last edited:
Oh, I have been staring at this picture since this thread was started and trying to think. So tonight I will put some thoughts down.

With the gold hardware, it looks like a Webbing Cuir, like my Mini Webbing Cuir which is black. But this bag might not be grey - it might be white but I don't think the Webbing Cuir was released in white IIRC. But gold hardware makes it a Webbing Cuir.

Looking at the background bags, I think I see 2 Game Ons, so it does seem like it was for FW 2019 when the Webbing came out and it was also the last season for Game On
That is weird...but because of the bags in the background, it likely is an older bag...maybe due to the white balance of the camera, it might not even be this taupe greyish color! :doh:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Looking at how it is styled with the chain strap makes me think it is a webbing cuir as well but like what you've shared, no color of this webbing cuir was ever made. In fact, the webbing cuir enjoyed such a short run that it sort of just disappeared so quickly, esp in my country.
Um..what is the webbing cuir?is it just the mini cuir with the metal chain strap?

Um..what is the webbing cuir?is it just the mini cuir with the metal chain strap?
The webbing cuir does not come with any metal nor leather chain strap. @SmokieDragon owns one in black. I've only seen the Vermillion once before it sold out in my country. The leather is thicker and somewhat more structured. It stands on its own and I don't see it softening like the cuir that soon.

Screenshot_20200828_082737.jpg

Reactions: SmokieDragon
The webbing cuir does not come with any metal nor leather chain strap. @SmokieDragon owns one in black. I've only seen the Vermillion once before it sold out in my country. The leather is thicker and somewhat more structured. It stands on its own and I don't see it softening like the cuir that soon.

View attachment 4830767
Oh I see! Is it made of cowhide like my striped one,instead of lambskin like the cuirs?