Limited Edition Beauty!

ArmyWife12

Aug 19, 2012
Hello everyone! Like most of you, I was browsing FOS online last week since they had a bunch of gorgeous retail bags on there. I was scrolling through and stopped at one bag that I have always thought was gorgeous but I never expected to find it and for 60% off! I have been wanting a mini tanner for quite some time but couldn't decide which one. I love the studded one but I already have a studded duffle and figured that I didn't need another studded bag right now. So I found a mini tanner that is quite special! Here is my new Haircalf Mini Tanner!! The color is just gorgeous and the haircalf feels like velvet! I love this bag and she is great with jeans or a dressy outfit. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• 1401886697382.jpg
    1401886697382.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 760
Looks great on you!! we will be bag twins tomorrow when mine arrives!! :smile: are the handles patent leather? I'm not sure I noticed that in the stock pics. such a great price for a gorgeous, unique bag! I love the color!

Looks great on you!! we will be bag twins tomorrow when mine arrives!! :smile: are the handles patent leather? I'm not sure I noticed that in the stock pics. such a great price for a gorgeous, unique bag! I love the color!

Thank you. Yay for bag twins! Yes the handles are patent leather. I agree about the price. The color is gorgeous. My husband picked it up and said "you bought a brown bag?" I laughed and told him to hold it in a better light because it's not brown it's a very deep rich colored purple.