Limited Edition Balenciaga??????

Whoa. There's only going to be 25 made in the whole world total? When/how do we get to see pics of it?
i asked the manager of balenciaga today and she said that she has just seen the sketch of it and it is suppose to be out in 2-3 weeks .already there is a long waitlist for it and only 25 made.she said when they go to preview the forthcoming collection they are not even allowed with cameras inside.she has seen the new collection and the hardware is large gold--bling bling she described. i will be going to see in few weeks time she said she would keep one for me --if i dont buy i will take a photograph--the whole bag is supposed to be dark gold --mettalic:nuts:

i asked the manager of balenciaga today and she said that she has just seen the sketch of it and it is suppose to be out in 2-3 weeks .already there is a long waitlist for it and only 25 made.she said when they go to preview the forthcoming collection they are not even allowed with cameras inside.she has seen the new collection and the hardware is large gold--bling bling she described. i will be going to see in few weeks time she said she would keep one for me --if i dont buy i will take a photograph--the whole bag is supposed to be dark gold --mettalic:nuts:

You're so lucky to be able to even possibly get your hands on one of these ... it sounds WONDERFUL!! Meanwhile, here in Boston (US) ... we continue to get the MOST BORING, UGLY bags of the lot ... because the buyers are insistent that we *cretins* can't -or- won't buy anything but Black, Grey and Brown!!! It's absolute hell for people like me who like the BRIGHT COLORS, FUNKIER DESIGNS, etc. -- I'm just UNFORTUNATE enough to live here! Frankly, I think the buyers are the CRETINS!

Dag-nab-it!!! My colleagues in London wanted me to go over the week of the 21st-November ... but, as it's Thanksgiving week here in the US, I said "no". Meanwhile, I told my management that I'm not going to be traveling overseas until next year!

I think I'm going to ask the Barneys NY S/A's if there are any plans for "special editions". Typically, the special editions are available during the Holiday Season.

This bag from Selfridges sounds DIVINE :love: !!