Limited Edition Bags

Yup it did! It's crazy to find and is usually about 6 or 7k when you do find it. There was also a Trocadero style one as well as the Pochettes, which ValleyOpressed posted earlier. :yes:

Crap....wow....it must have been soooooo limited!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

My head is spinning with all of these bags I've never seen before!!!
By the end of this I, as well as you wonderful gals helping me, should be some kind of Limited Edition gurus!!!

The fabulous Art Deco bags...picture by jamalu:

3682246.jpg

More information can be found in this thread.

Was the mini satin limited? I'm nearly sure it's in one of th LV Bibles - the beige/bronze one.

I know the mini satin didn't last long, but I thought if bags appeared in the bible, then they weren't classed as limited editions? Mind you, having said that, the multi mono theda's are in the bible too, and I know they weren't about for long, so.....????

(I have a pair of mini satin sandals - never got one of the bags as they were too small!)

K
x

OOh, I just thought.

What about the beautiful gold and silver Suhali's? (Was it just the L'AIMABLEs?)

I remember trying to get one of those from the Dublin store and they laughed at me saying they were so limited they weren't getting any.....:tdown:

K
x

You're probably right, but I'm sure I got my sandals a few years back? Old stock in the stores?? (I must look at the date code on the sandals)

(I think we must tie in with time zones when I get in to work early, Rebecca!! Are you up late?)

K
x

I have a pic of the monogram metal line but it's pretty small, it's basically a pochette size bag (looking from the pic) with the monogram print in metallic material that pops out 3 dimensionally. My picture shows it comes in pink and dark blue. I'll have my husband set up the nes scanner and have it scaned.