Limited Edition Alma BB releasing on May 7

Should I buy this limited edition $4000 Alma or not?

• yes it's beautiful

Votes: 36 40.4%
  • no it's too expensive

Votes: 53 59.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mixlv

Wendy S The Loving Fifty
Dec 18, 2014
Hi Everyone,
When I saw this Limited Edition Alma bb I fell in love with it and preordered it. It should be arriving on Friday, May 7th. It's only in the camel color and in taurilion leather (the same leather as the capucines). I hear it is going to be absolutely beautiful and has a special jacquard brown monogram interior. I placed my preorder (paid for it upfront) but wanted to make sure that my SA understands that I may not leave with it if I don't absolutely love it. Can you give me your absolutely honest opinions on this bag? What do you think about it? It only comes in camel and only in size BB I think. It's $4,000 which is a lot for an Alma bb. Do you think this bag will hold it's value or even increase in value in the years to come or is it just too much to pay for an Alma bb? I have a capucines bb in galet (have had it for over a year) and I really love the luxurious leather. Please let me know what you think - should I get this bag on Friday or not? Hit me with the realness please! I can only buy one bag a year so is this my 2021 bag? Will I regret not getting itIMG_6950.JPGIMG_6957.JPGIMG_6983.JPGIMG_6984.JPGIMG_6985.JPG

I am probably of no help (‘enabler’) but here’s my $0.02

-I :heart: Taurillon leather and if it were ‘any other’ leather for this price point I would say ‘nay’. The Taurillon leather is just luxurious.

-This is a classic LV silhouette.
-The camel color is such a lovely year-round neutral.
-I believe in enjoying life’s pleasures and this extends to luxury goods. Wear them in good health as they say.

-I would say my only ‘con’ would be the size because I would want a slightly bigger size for myself lol!
-Overall I think this is a gorgeous bag

Good luck in your decision, this is a wonderful dilemma to have!:smile:

Hi Everyone,
When I saw this Limited Edition Alma bb I fell in love with it and preordered it. It should be arriving on Friday, May 7th. It's only in the camel color and in taurilion leather (the same leather as the capucines). I hear it is going to be absolutely beautiful and has a special jacquard brown monogram interior. I placed my preorder (paid for it upfront) but wanted to make sure that my SA understands that I may not leave with it if I don't absolutely love it. Can you give me your absolutely honest opinions on this bag? What do you think about it? It only comes in camel and only in size BB I think. It's $4,000 which is a lot for an Alma bb. Do you think this bag will hold it's value or even increase in value in the years to come or is it just too much to pay for an Alma bb? I have a capucines bb in galet (have had it for over a year) and I really love the luxurious leather. Please let me know what you think - should I get this bag on Friday or not? Hit me with the realness please! I can only buy one bag a year so is this my 2021 bag? Will I regret not getting itView attachment 5072450View attachment 5072451View attachment 5072452View attachment 5072453View attachment 5072454
It’s so cute though

I am probably of no help (‘enabler’) but here’s my $0.02

-I :heart: Taurillon leather and if it were ‘any other’ leather for this price point I would say ‘nay’. The Taurillon leather is just luxurious.

-This is a classic LV silhouette.
-The camel color is such a lovely year-round neutral.
-I believe in enjoying life’s pleasures and this extends to luxury goods. Wear them in good health as they say.

-I would say my only ‘con’ would be the size because I would want a slightly bigger size for myself lol!
-Overall I think this is a gorgeous bag

Good luck in your decision, this is a wonderful dilemma to have!:smile:
Ah MAN I agree with you on every single thing you said. And you are an enabler. LOLOLOL

Reactions: _vee
Wendy you have a lovely collection of bags and this one fits right in. I think you deserve this bag and yes I believe you will regret letting it go. If you can have only one it is a pretty special ‘one’.
Thanks @lynnb - I agree with you. I have the Montaigne bb in empriente noir, the capucines bb in galet and this camel would round out my neutral leather bags. I can't wait to see it in person. I'm literally stalking it on instagram for more pictures now that it is getting ready to release. Thank you so much for your input.

Reactions: lynnb
It is absolutely stunning. :nuts: !!! Are the gold emblems on the back as well ? I LVoe the traditional Monogram lining. Can't wait to see your reveal !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: mixlv
It’s a beautiful purse in a classic shape. I love the color and the monogram lining. I personally would worry that I would tire of the gold outside logos. That’s ME however, if you have been comfortable with your choices long term than I’d say go for it.

Reactions: mixlv