Limited edition all black Voltaire

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    Hi everyone! It’s been awhile for me. Getting right to the good stuff, let me introduce you to the limited edition Goyard Voltaire in all black. From what I remember, the C.A. at the N.Y. boutique where I made
    the purchase mentioned that this all-black line was released November of last year. They had made a handful of different pieces in this limited color.
    This edition of the Voltaire does not come with a shoulder strap. The strap was unavailable at the time, so I was unable to purchase one. The metal hardware is all black-gunmetal, and the strap is nylon, I believe. Like a seatbelt-like material. There are a handful of differences between this edition and the original Voltaire. Take a look at my pictures. I had my bag personalized, and the total came out to $3040, without tax. I was a little disappointed when I received my bag. It didn’t come with a Goyard shopping bag, but instead came with a plain brown shopping bag. It was however well packed. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.

Attached Files:

c18027, alisonanna, 1LV and 2 others like this.
  2. I love this! The all-black with red interior truly makes this a unique piece! Don't worry too much about the presentation. Although all of my purchases came with the green (previously dark brown) Goyard shopping bag, I have only received one handbag that came with a box. Enjoy your beautiful new Voltaire!

3. Beautiful

4. Great piece, love it!
    Sorry about the shipping, I'm glad it was packaged well, but my SA at Chicago NM always wraps it so beautifully with ribbon and bag that I hate to open it!