Limited ed raspberry pink porcelain Alhambra

VCALoverNY

Dec 31, 2018
I saw this limited edition raspberry pink Alhambra on IG. Anyone know anything about how to get something like this? Would this be the sort of piece that VCA might buy back and include as part of Heritage?

7E284114-BF05-4D12-ABB4-0563DA74180B.jpeg

85FC028D-5CD7-4994-A64C-505066554A52.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fdc and Alena21
It wouldn't be heritage. Heritage are much older pieces than that. Someone has posted the requirements of heritage before, but I don't recall all the qualifications. There are several Alhambra stones that were limited edition (and some now discontinued due to lack of quality material like turquoise, lapis, etc) and they can now only be found on the second hand market. This was just a porcelain that was specially produced for a specific location, just like the NY flagship has had some white gold onyx pieces that they only they offer. Paris has the deep blue Sevres porcelain that they only sell, etc. I think the color of this is very pretty, but I am not a fan of porcelain Alhambra because I much prefer natural stones.

It wouldn't be heritage. Heritage are much older pieces than that. Someone has posted the requirements of heritage before, but I don't recall all the qualifications. There are several Alhambra stones that were limited edition (and some now discontinued due to lack of quality material like turquoise, lapis, etc) and they can now only be found on the second hand market. This was just a porcelain that was specially produced for a specific location, just like the NY flagship has had some white gold onyx pieces that they only they offer. Paris has the deep blue Sevres porcelain that they only sell, etc. I think the color of this is very pretty, but I am not a fan of porcelain Alhambra because I much prefer natural stones.

Thank you so much for the information!!!!

I think most of us fanatics have tried and asked for so in raspberries but lately no one has been approved sadly. There are some around in the resale market but yes at a premium :shocked: