Limelight PM in Gold!!

Brutus1

O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I have lusted after the new limelight PM's since they came out in Feb. I actually had purchased the noir pm and later returned it to put towards my mahina xl. I was buying my mom's mother's day gift today (trunks and bags mini accessories pouch to use with her neverfull mm) and my lovely SA showed me the gold limelight pm that had just come into the store. I couldn't pass it up...I bought it!!
I am now having second thoughts of whether I should have gotten the noir pm which was my original choice back in Feb...Which color do TPF'ers prefer??

I think both colors are stunning, Gold is more unique but the Noir is more versatile IMO. If the Noir is sold out, keep the Gold, please do not return it as you are really going to regret it. I think the Limelight is one of the best bag/clutch LV has ever made.

Gold. I have the gold GM. I think the black looks a little bit like those black trashbag material with the shine so I didn't go for that. It would go with more edgy outfits but that's not my style.

I originally purchased the noir PM and exchanged it for the gold PM because the gold is absolutely stunning. I get lots of looks when I take it out. It is the perfect clutch for dinner dates. I kinda wish I had gotten the gold GM before it sold out.

I originally purchased the noir PM and exchanged it for the gold PM because the gold is absolutely stunning. I get lots of looks when I take it out. It is the perfect clutch for dinner dates. I kinda wish I had gotten the gold GM before it sold out.

This is exactly what my SA said..the store did have both the noir and the gold and she convinced me that the gold would go with everything and is much harder to find.

I love the Limelight and I must say that I think that all of the colors are stunning!
I think that the Gold is a refreshing change from Black. I'm sure that you'll have no problems rocking this back!