Limelight Luck!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm normally a lurker, but am so excited, I just had to share. So I wanted a Limelight in copper but didn't put myself on a waitlist (long story short, have been going through a very hard time). So I thought I would try my luck on the LV UK site. I have been stalking the website for a while now, and finally after a hard day at work two days ago, I got lucky. After showing up as out of stock for ages, they finally had it in stock... in copper! Needless to say, I popped it into my shopping bag and ordered it. As soon as I did this, it went out of stock again. It arrived today and is gorgeous:yahoo:. I will post pics up as soon as I work out how to upload pics from my camera. Thanks for letting me share:smile:

2. lucky you! I LOVE the copper...can't wait to see modeling pics!

3. Ooooh congrats! I like the Limelight best in Copper. Can't wait to see pics either!

4. congrats! i so wanna see modeling pix to see how the bag looks on :tup:

5. wow, congrats! lucky you!

6. How exciting .... :nuts:

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Congrats!

7. congrats to you! can't wait to see photos!

8. can't wait to see the pictures. congrats!

9. congrats

10. Oh I bet it's beautiful! Can't wait to see photos. Sound like it was super fast shipping from UK! Was it expediated?

11. YAY!!!! Love the limelight!!!! Wish I could get it!

12. Yay! Can't wait to see it!

13. Congrats! Copper is one stunning colour :love:

14. He he glad you got it . i had it in my cart but can't justifyu the price right now so I let it out , 2 mins later it was gone so you must have got it ... oh can't wait to see pics

15. Gorgeous bag!!

Congrats!!!!