Lily struggles

Char95

Oct 15, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a bag that I can use for going out (out) that can also be used when I need to just carry a few things on me (like popping to the shops). Do you think the regular lily would fit this bill? If so I'm torn between black and oxblood

Char95

Oct 15, 2016
Definitely not! I mean like events. I wouldn't take a mulberry clubbing my friends spill things down me almost every time we go out!

Mar 23, 2013
England
Ah! I was gonna say. Definitely not a clubbing bag :lol: I think the regular lily is a good choice.
Depends on what colours you already have. I'd go for oxblood as I have too many black already. Plus, oxblood stands out more. In fact, if I was gonna buy a lily for a night out, I'd quite like the embossed croc in oxblood actually.

Char95

Oct 15, 2016
See I'm new to mulberry and I've literally just bought an oxblood tessie! So I love the colour but if I have an event if I'm not wearing black I'm wearing navy and I'm not sure if the colour would clash with the navy?

Sammiantha

Mulberry Mad <3
O.G.
Mar 12, 2011
England
I think the regular lily sounds perfect for what you're after - but it can sometimes be a squeeze for day to day use. As CP says I think you need both - I have a black regular for night and 2 mediums (oak and oxblood) for day [emoji106]

Char95

Oct 15, 2016
Sorry guys didn't see these replies! Thanks for your input! I really do want a medium and a regular lily, it's just deciding which to get first!