Lily strap chain length

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I treated myself to a gorgeous lily yesterday, I love everything about it but I would love it EVEN more if I could somehow get the strap made longer.

Does it look too short cross body on me?

Has anyone successfully had theirs altered somehow to make the strap longer?

B2CC8CAC-117C-4883-8AA0-655F17EBCBEE.jpeg
    Mayfly285 likes this.
  2. Hi!
    Lovely bag! I don’t have any experience of lengthening the straps, and I am not sure how you could because of the chain strap. It looks like it doesn’t have the leather running through it, so it may be easier? If you change the strap you will probably invalidate any repairs policy mulberry has. Hopefully someone will be along soon who might have an answer!

However, I did want to say that I think it looks lovely on you (I love the Lily-so elegant but multi-purpose!) and I don’t think it looks too short on you, but is it uncomfortable for you? They are obviously expensive bags so you want to be completely happy with your choice. Sorry I can’t help more.

3. The lengh look perfect to me!
    I wouldn’t change anything :smile:

4. I know what you mean, I wish there was a longer strap option for cross body use - have never dared alter mine though!

5. It looks great as it is on you, Amyst (love the photo, btw!) It’s not always easy to fit over a coat crossbody, but will look gorgeous over a summer dress and jacket.
    What colour is she? I love her!