Lily Pulitzer

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I'm wondering if any of you ladies are a fan of Lily Pultizer? I just adore her!

But I feel like you either hate or love it.

I bet some of your Southern ladies live in Lily during the summer.

Cute dresses:

I've been crazy about Lilly Pulitzer clothes for the last 35 years, at least. I still have some of the skirts and skorts I wore in middle school and high school. And I can't tell you how much I missed the line in the late 80s and early 90s.

I am still holding out hope for a daughter so we can wear mother/daughter outfits. My mother and I did that a few times in the 70s and thought it was lots of fun. Unfortunately, the company has discontinued their line for boys. Luckily, I bought a ton ahead on final sale, and my three year old son has a huge wardrobe of Lilly swim shorts to look forward to until he's 8 or so!

By the way, my favorite Lilly dresses have always been the white-on-white ones.

Fun and whimsy! I couldn't pull off the Ladies wear but my DD can definitely pull off the girls' wear!
My shoipping area is getting one in 2 months!
Weeeeeeee!

oh lily....Where I live (key west) ol lily is looked upon as somewhat yuppy and pretentious (sp?) anyway how I LOVE her! We have a wonderful shop here and I love going in and snatching up all the dresses! I'm not loving the first one you posted but the other 2 ....sometimes they are terribly yuppy...and ofcourse most people here know that but they last forever. I have one from last year that has little bees all over it and the damn thing glows in the dark.....I have never worn it! i just like to see it light up in my closet when the lights are off....okay...I think I still have a buzz of the lovely merlot I was drinking last night!! But a big HOORAH for LILY!:love:

ahh, you know us southerners well, intlset. i :heart: lilly, usually. some of the stuff is a little over the top, but those dresses are great. i love the shape of the first one.