Lily M and XL arrived! Bridget too! I compared! I chose... *pics*

btw, this was a thread from Jan 08. :yes:

You're right...I thought I recognized the photos, lol!

Speaking of this exact thing, I can't get rid of either of my black lily satchels..they both fit different occasions! If I want a really light and small bag, I carry the medium. If not, I prefer the XL overall!

Ginnette01...there have been a few sightings for the XL...Ebay, Macy's, outlet, and last time I called there were 5 at JAX in the black (but I think they all sold or were shifted to the outlet). I would just try calling around, but probably Ebay is the best hope at this point! Good luck!

BAGLADY39 THANK YOU SO MUCH, TODAY I WILL DO MORE CALLING. I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE OUTLETS LIKE CRAZY, BUT NOT LUCK. EBAY JUST HAD ONE BLACK ON SATURDAY AND I MISSED IS :cursing: I WAS DISGUSTED ALL DAY. BUT I WILL ALSO CALL JAX AND MACY'S. THANKS AGAIN.

I definitely love the medium lily better, great choice! For some reason the xl lily hardware flap in the front reminds me of a really really big nose hanging over the bag!! LOL

:yahoo:
You're right...I thought I recognized the photos, lol!

Speaking of this exact thing, I can't get rid of either of my black lily satchels..they both fit different occasions! If I want a really light and small bag, I carry the medium. If not, I prefer the XL overall!

Ginnette01...there have been a few sightings for the XL...Ebay, Macy's, outlet, and last time I called there were 5 at JAX in the black (but I think they all sold or were shifted to the outlet). I would just try calling around, but probably Ebay is the best hope at this point! Good luck!