Lily Lovers Club! XL & Medium Lily, Come Join...

Ok just confirmed on phone with SA, medium Lily will also come in Gold![/qu:huh:k clarification, SA read it wrong the first time.... the platinum bag has gold trim. And I'm on backorder. Woot! :wlae: I finally found something worth exchaning my Lily XL for! I hope this doesnt backfire!

Did you actually get to place the backorder, I mean did they take your credit card info and all or will they call you when it becomes available to order??

HEY LADIES,

I AM SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE HARDWARE ON THIS PLATINUM LILY - I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IT WILL BE SILVER OR NICKEL OR GOLD- ONE SALES ASSOCIATE TOLD ME SILVER, ONE TOLD ME GOLD AND ANOTHER TOLD ME NICKEL- EITHER WAY I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE GORGEOUS-:upsidedown:

Wow! Coachgrl-you Have 3 Beauties- I Tried Very Hard To Get My Hands On The Atlantic Lily But Had No Luck- Settled For The Black Xl-(which I Love)- But I Wanted To Know - Did You Order The Heart Emblem On Your Black Lily From Coach.com Or Where Do You Get Them? I Really Like It- Also I Heard That There Will Be A Medium Lily Released In Early April In Platinum With Silver Hardware (#11552?) And It Will Retail For $998.00-has Anyone Else Heard This?
I originally purchased this in retail, then one day I went to the outlet, saw them there and purchased 3 more! That way I can keep them on certain bags.

Haven't heard about the Platinum yet, but it sounds Beautiful!:tup:

HEY COACHFREAK-
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PLATINUM LILY WILL BE VERY LIMITED - I CALLED COACH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS ALREADY ON BACKORDER - UNTIL FEB 4TH? I ALSO TALKED TO MY SA AT MY LOCAL COACH STORE AND SHE SAID THAT SHE ALREADY ORDERED IT - I AM GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST TO GET ONE BEFORE THEY ALL SELL OUT- I ALSO ASKED THE SA FOR PICTURES- SHE SAID THAT THE COLOR IS THE SAME AS THE PLATINUM RESORT COLLECTION BUT WITH SILVER HARDWARE- IF YOU HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING LET ME KNOW- UNFORTUNATELY I THINK IT WILL SELL OUT BEFORE THE NEXT PCE.:sad::sad:
This sounds like one you might want to make a full price exception for! With silver or gold hardware, the Platinum sounds gorgeous!

That atlantic color is TDF!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOWW!!!

I wish they made other bags this color. I can't carry the Lily...too heavy. :sad: I'll live vicariously through ya'll's!! AND can't wait to see a platinum one. I love that color, too.

Argh! Really want one right now. Does anyone know if it is available in CA stores - MONTCLAIR PLAZA, VICTORIA GARDENS, GALLERIA AT TYLER? Hoping to get a friend to CP. Thanks.

*OT* Wish search function is working right now..