Lily in bluebell - is this a core colour?

Jennywren28

Jun 14, 2014
Hi there
I am after a bit of advice :smile:
I absolutely love the bluebell colour pop and think it would look fab on the smaller Lily. I have seen one on Flannels in glossy goat reduced to £525 but then on another site - matches fashion it is £750. Is there a difference between the two bags?
The different types of leather confuse me as well is there a dummy's guide anywhere? I had a look on m.com but couldn't find anything there.

The main thing I want to know is do you think the price will reduce further, how long is the sale on for and will this reduce further at Xmas as it's a spring/summer colour or is it a core colour and therefore £525 is the cheapest it will go to?
I have been stalking eBay for a while but nothing has come up yet!
TIA x

I remember seeing it at the Mulberry store a few months back. It only came in the smaller size so if you can get it on sale and like it, do it. I think it's off of M.com because it's sold out, not because they're keeping it out of the sale. Most bluebell items hit the sale and sold out already.

If you love it I would go for it - most bluebell bags sold out in the sales and as far as I know this is a seasonal colour so it's risky waiting longer. I may be wrong here, but thought this lily only came in the one leather - it may just have been reduced for the sales on one site and not the other. Personally I think the bluebell is gorgeous and perfect for a lily!

I thought about this but have decided to wait for indigo as I would prefer nickel hardware. I think bluebell is gorgeous. It is seasonal so get it if you want it.

Our local store only has the one bluebell, and it is also at 30%.

She was non committal about a second reduction! ;) She said she didn't expect it to be reduced further - but who knows. I think its a gorgeous bag - I got the wallet in the bluebell so I would say go for it if you can afford it :smile: