Lily bag

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
Hi ladies,

I quite like the Lily bag but before I go buy it, do you think it may possibly go on sale this year? I was looking at the black medium size.

I don't want to buy it then have it go on sale several months later!

I'm currently tempted by the Harrods 10% off weekend offer.

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
Just been to the store and asked the SA. She said it was very unlikely, I was very tempted but decided to be good and not buy it.

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
I'm not too sure now, after thinking about it and looking again at the medium Lily with the nickel hardware. She may have thought I was talking about the regular sized Lily. :-s

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
no problem. will you get it from harrods?
I'm very tempted to get one, but I can't justify buying another bag when I just bought one! But there will always be more Harrods 10% off weekends in the future, they usually happen several times a year so I think I will wait for the next one. :biggrin:

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com
I'm very tempted to get one, but I can't justify buying another bag when I just bought one! But there will always be more Harrods 10% off weekends in the future, they usually happen several times a year so I think I will wait for the next one. :biggrin:
yes that is a good idea. they seem to come up every month! I am planning on getting it at the airport but if that does not work out then I will get from harrods too :smile:

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
yes that is a good idea. they seem to come up every month! I am planning on getting it at the airport but if that does not work out then I will get from harrods too :smile:
Oh cool, if you do get it at the airport please do a reveal when you come back!! :biggrin: