LiLo's New Chanel Bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's kinda cute, but I wish it was in leather instead of patent!!! What do you ladies think? :biggrin:

lindsay2.37.jpg
  2. i like it,but I think she is quite young to be carrying a classic like that.

3. she annoys me with her peace to the world bs....ughhh.

4. It looks ok. Not sure if I would like it for me lol

5. I am not diggin that gigantic gold CC on the front clasp!:hrmm:

6. IMO, I don't think anyone is too young or too old to be carrying any handbag.

I like Lindsay's handbag, I admire her handbag collection :love:

7. I never thought I'd say this about a Chanel bag, but it looks like an old lady's pocketbook.

8. Love the bag but HATE her outfit... It looks like she's wrapping herself in a gigantic scarf with her breasts about to pop out in any minute! :yucky:

9. Love it! I always enjoy seeing which Chanel she's toting around! She has the BEST bags! I also like her black nails, her dress and her sunglasses. Cute girl!

10. I agree, the bag is lovely but on her sort of like a caricature!

11. I must be so far out of the loop -- I thought LiLo was the name of a member here. :smile:
    I am definitely jealous of her bags. She's got them all.

12. I like it. It's got a tres chic, vintage-y feel.

13. LiLo - has the best bags! not too keen on the shiny though... i actually saw something like this for sale on TM the other day

14. I can't say it's my favorite Chanel bag, she annoys me, too. She has a new bag everyday, I think she has more bags than our NM or Saks put together.
    She may need a special storage house for them soon. I guess I am totally jealous, huh?

15. Love the bag, but Lindsay is so full of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice