LiLo's Chanel....

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Hello Ladies, can you be able to tell me what the name of this bag is and how much it is? TIA~~ :love:

86077_celeb-cityeu-Lindsay_Lohan-le.jpg

87284_celeb-cityeu-Lindsay_Lohan-le.jpg

86112_celeb-cityeu-Lindsay_Lohan-le.jpg
[/quote]

i really like it alot x joie - i recently bought the baby cabas but took it back for the GST with g/h but then returned it as well and finally ended up with the LV neo cabby gm [all in a week and half's time] This bag is calling me, but just doesn't seem to be as popular. I never saw it at the NM chanel boutique i was at.

gucci lover: I think it's great that it's not as popular- you see so many GSTs around.. this makes it a little more special! However, I have to warn you- this bag was on a recent episode of The Hills (MTV reality show, just in case you don't know) and with LiLo carrying it as well, it's probably going to get more popular now...

yeah,, i did see spencer give it to heidi for her bday present... and she wore it on tonight's episode as well. It was LOVELY. hmmm, i have $700 saved up for a handbag fund, so it may just go towards this one.. hehe - this bag is definately more my style. im really digging it!!!

My SA sent me this before couple of mths back but i told her that i wasn't interested....as my heart was set for classic flap bags.....*LOL*

Anyway, not sure if it's still available in the store....This bag is really gorgeous and the leather is so soft!