LiLo and her new luxury Chanel bowling bag

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
*JJ* said:
is there a bag she doesn't own??
Exactly what I was thinking! Her closet must be amazing! I wonder how many she actually buys and how many are sent to her gratis? Wouldn't that be wonderful? Fabulous bags just arriving on your doorstep? :nuts:

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
i would love to see her handbag collection! she has a new one practically everyday

diva lee

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I've never been a huge fan of Chanel bag but I guess I'm used to seeing the same two black and white ones. This bag is a real beauty. I love it. I dread hearing the price though....

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Wilmington
Do you think we can somehow plan a way to raid this girl's closet? She just has way too much, it's not fair!

rochasgirl

Mar 29, 2006
I agree with you fendigal!!! How about both of us work as her maid but quietly steal her bags?? Oh no......will she become like Naomi?? Throwing phones?? Bad girl.......hahaha.......:lol:

Accessory Obsessory

VENI VIDI VISA
Mar 9, 2006
Geez, I love that. I saw it in the April Tatler ast night, and was just thinking, hmmmm I think I need a metallic silver bag and maybe I should break into the Chanel market. And after all Mother's Day is coming up.. !
Any idea what one of those goes for? I haven't even seen it on the web. Anybody?