Lindsay Lohan

Sorry guys but i´ll complain a little..

First, I love Lindsay Lohan, her movies are great and her music too.

I agree that she is not the best image Lv could get because of her problems with weight, drugs, etc. I think they are rumours but who knows it?

By the way, she´s getting as pretty as she used to be, and she has everything! I think many people is jelous of her for having all she has.

And at last, i´m seveteen and I use Louis Vuitton! I don´t think that´s bad or it is? my father buy it for me, but i bought a wallet months ago and I´ve just bought a wapity yesterday by ny own money. and i love it, dont think is bad.

I´m glad for Lindsay, she´ll kick hilary! haha hil loves Lv and will really get mad, even I like her too but she is a little childish too for being vuitton face. don´t you think so?

Ever since that rumor about her being the new face of Chanel came out and turned out to be totally wrong, I was assuming this one would be too (cause I would get a good laugh out of it :biggrin: ). Weird...

I used to like lindsay back in the days when she was fuller-bodied with red hair, but somehow she managed to ruin it all with the whole hollywood blonde, waaaaaayyyy too skinny, party girl image. But either way, she doesn't look much like an LV face to me. But neither does the Olsen twins for Badgley Mischka :sick: So what do I know...