LillysFashion.com

The Louis Vuitton bags are very good fakes, and the people running the website out of New York seem to be scammers to boot.

We called the 866 number on their website and inquired if the bags were authentic. We were told that they were. When we asked how they could be priced so cheaply, we were told that they were factory seconds with very slight blemishes. (I thought that this was odd as I would have guessed that LV would just destroy any blemished product but wife forged ahead).

The website clearly advertises full money-back guarantee, no questions asked. We ordered a bag and it was sent to us. Upon discovering upon receipt that it was not authentic, we requested a refund and RMA # thru the lillysfashion.com website; there was no response and we were ignored (it's been a few weeks now). We also at the same time went thru the "Contact Us" link (which just sends an email to a un-professional appearing email address of [email protected]) and were ignored on that as well. We also have phoned the 800/866 number listed on the website numerous times and it has always been busy, gone unanswered or gone over to voicemail with no callbacks to our messages.

Clearly this is not a reputable outfit and hopefully no one else will have to go thru the mess we have had to in dealing with them.

brnskl, sorry to hear of your troubles. Did you pay with a credit card? If so, try doing a chargeback to get your money back. I'd also file a report online with the Better Business Bureau. Their website is bbb.org.