Lilly help

PiggyinManolos

Bag Wh0re
Sep 15, 2009
Who's got one and how much can you stuff in it without it looking crazy.....I know it's a little bigger than the Lorca, but I don't have one. I've tried the Lorca on for size, but could really use some hhottie advice. THHanks!

oh, I'd like to fit, a cell, a clutch wallet, 2 sets of keys, sunnies case, card case, notepad, pen and maybe a carryall.....

I don't have a Lilly, but I do have a Lorca. I'm guessing that it can't carry everything you list.

Keep in mind that I have a large hard case for my sunglasses, but I can only fit a clutch wallet/cell/carryall (which is very very full)/keys in my main Lorca compartment. There's no way that I could fit my sunglasses in there without switching to a soft case, and even then it's a bit more cramming than I care for.

Yeah, there is no way it can fit all that. It is not that much bigger than the Lorca. The Lorca is actually taller and the Lily is a little longer. I only use my Lorca for nights out and the Lily would fit the same bill for me.

Here are a couple pics

picture.php

picture.php

hmmmm. well very interesting.....I bit and bought one for $89....I figured if I didn't like it I could always resell it for close to that....I maybe his will encourage me to schlep around less stuff....

Piggy- Great deal on the bag!! I hope your plan works, that was my plan, too. It kinda worked, I carry less stuff, but being over 40 I need to carry reading glasses ALL the f*ing time, and I have a bigass case for my sunglasses (prescription.) So, that doesn't really work.

It cracks me up - Nikki has every bag in her stash to show comparisons of bag v bag, color v color!! It is amazing...and btw you look hot with your biblio in that dress in the other thread!!! DAmn!

^^LOL. If I don't make some serious changes I will end up with stuff everywhere and no room for anything or anyone else. I actually don't have the lily anymore. I do need to whittle my collection down, but I did a big de stashing a while back and I am now regretting somethings. So now I am nervous to get rid of anything! Thanks for the compliments sweetie!