Lillians Color??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, CL lovers :biggrin:

I finally found that I really want a pair of Lillians.

So far, I got CLs kid simple 85, cest moi bootie, and madame claude in black. and I have simple 100 in bubblegum, peacock(like metallic navy), and metallic lilac. :P

And I will get red patent yoyo, and red horatio slingback also.

Which one should I get?
    If you were me, which one should you get?
    Red patent lillians? or Black one?

Please help me to decide! :biggrin:

2. You can't go wrong with either. You're about even on the red/black colors you already own so I would go with whichever you like better! I like both colors a lot but I think I'm more partial to the black patent.

3. They are both gorgeous-so either would be a great choice.

4. There are also a pink lillians.

5. I love the black Lillians best....although I would be thrilled with either color!

6. I went for the pink myself - very understated color, pale pink. They can go with a lot of different looks and colors.

7. both are gorgeous but i prefer the black just a little bit more. i would choose the pale pink over black or red though. the pink is so sweet!

8. I agree with those that said either.

I have the black patent Lillians and I'm very happy with them. I probably would have tried to find a red patent pair as well but I bought rouge metallic Bianca's instead.

9. BLACK>they are sweet like maryjanes when worn with dresses
    but can easely go rocker with all black and leather clothing!

I love mine in black patent.

10. They do white too ( which is what I got )

x

11. Thank you so much everyone!!
    It's very hard to decide. Both looks so gorgeous.
    But you guys prefer black slightly more than red! :biggrin: I'll keep it in my mind.

12. Aeross, I like the white too! I am partial to the ivory leather, not patent, but I'm just not much of a patent person. It's so gorgeous though! :smile:

13. i would get the red...it's just a yummy looking colour! :love: ..I've not seen them around in the UK :sad: