Lil'Help. is this bag still available in the store?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I do believe they should still have those actually! The one in the auction is from 2005, but I've seen someone post a picture of one just like that as a recent purchase. It may be from the classic collection, although I'm not sure.

What you can do is call the 1-800 chanel #, or your local Chanel/department store and tell them the style number here:
    [​IMG]

Style number: A29854Y01588
    "Sac Camera". Obviously, don't tell them the color code since you don't like beige.

2. ya someone purchased it recently, i believe from the chanel outlet at woodbury commons? try giving them a call (but I believe they dont do phone orders)

3. I think my SA told me last time that "UNI" means it's part of the classic ligne, which means it's always being produced regardless of season.

4. i just wanted to thank everyone for their very useful replies. i called the 800 # and they found me one in black. and the price point is much lower than i expected. 850.00. woohoo! THANK YOU!!

Kodi-