lilash is still working!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I started using Lilash in February. Used it religiously for a couple of months. My lashes got so long I stopped. I am still on the same tube and use it about twice a week. My lashes hit my glasses without mascara! With mascara they look kind of scary sometimes so I only use a little...

2. Wow where do you buy it from?

3. #3 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    wow - a product to make your eyelashes longer? I have to have it!!!

Edited - Cripes! HOw much! $140!! Wow!

4. #4 Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    Sally, you could try Rapid Lash from www.boots.com , I have been using it for 9 weeks and am definitely impressed with the length and thickness of my lashes. It is expensive at 40 pounds, but my tube has lasted me over 2 months and is still going strong.

http://www.boots.com/en/RapidLash-Enhancing-Serum_1051248/

5. I see the same thing with RapidLash. They say to continue using it every other day once my lash grow to the right length, but it keeps growing even when I discontinue using it.

6. I am surprised that Rapid Lash actually works -- I was sceptical to say the least. But it does. Lashes def. longer (not sure if any thicker or glossier, but hey....). Wish that STOPPING the hair* growing would be as easy a problem to solve

* not eyelashes of course :smile:

7. i use loreal lash boost serum, and it works amazing for me