Lilac?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello girls, I was doing some investigating and it seems lilac cities are completely gone in Bal stores and Neimans... Has anyone seen one lately anywhere? I would love to purchase one that is new!!

2. Try Barney's. They have a day online but if you call one of the stores perhaps they have a city somewhere???

3. I think that most of the '09 LEs are sold out. I have also seen the RH Day on Barneys' website - they refer to the color as "Lilas."

I made several calls to Barneys locations around the holidays, searching for a City - to no avail. I eventually found a new (unused) First on one of the auction sites and snapped it up immediately.

Keep an eye out! Lilac is worth the wait. :heart:

4. Does anyone have any pictures of a lilac city with giant covered hardware? I wonder what that combo looks like!

5. ^^Missty has pictures in her thread about her bag collection

6. Wonderful! Who is Misty?:smile:

7. just do a search in the bal thread and i'm sure you'll find her :smile: i called around looking for the lilac city a month ago and only found covered cities and firsts at barneys. nothing at neiman.

8. Thanks everyone! Hannahsophia- what made you pass on the covered lilac?

9. I'm just not a fan of covered ghw. It just doesn't go with my personal style.

10. i want the lilac covered hardware if anyone know where i can find one~

i posted a thread to look for it last week too!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Lilac has been found & purchased ladies !! Somehow, I came across a giant covered lilac city during my Barneys scavenger hunt yesterday via telephone. YAY !!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

12. Congrats! Post pics when you can!