lilac s/s city 06

Well, hope so too!
I wonder why some people just can't look after their bags... Every single one is precious for me :smile:

I think pretty much everyone here would second that sentiment. You might feel like it was a pity letting that city go, but you've saved yourself the disappointment of spending money on a bag that you weren't sure about (not to mention the hassle if you chose to resell) and I'm sure you'll find another :smile:

And as a side note, you've made me fall in love with lilac bags again - such a pretty pretty colour..

I think pretty much everyone here would second that sentiment. You might feel like it was a pity letting that city go, but you've saved yourself the disappointment of spending money on a bag that you weren't sure about (not to mention the hassle if you chose to resell) and I'm sure you'll find another :smile:

And as a side note, you've made me fall in love with lilac bags again - such a pretty pretty colour..

So true! Although I don't usually resell my bags ;)

And great that you fell in love again. The more I look at this colour the better I like it too :smile:

Just to tease you - my faded dirty third hand Lilac 06 Day and I had a lovely day out in sunny Brighton today. I observed us carefully whenever I encountered a reflective surface and noted that we looked truly elegant, even though neither of us are young and unblemished.

I am inspired by this tattered old bag success and am taking my creased and somewhate stretched second hand Ink 06 Day with its 'warmed' handle out to play tomorrow. The weather is meant to be more cloudy, so I think that ageing Ink will be more suitable.

I may move on to my greenish tinged 07 Black Day at the weekend. Oddly enough, that is the best of the bunch. It has super soft leather and I rather like its 'unique and subtle' colouration.

My almost pristine 08 Sapphire Day doesn't inspire me yet.

Last edited:
Just to tease you - my faded dirty third hand Lilac 06 Day and I had a lovely day out in sunny Brighton today. I observed us carefully whenever I encountered a reflective surface and noted that we looked truly elegant, even though neither of us are young and unblemished.

I am inspired by this tattered old bag success and am taking my creased and somewhate stretched second hand Ink 06 Day with its 'warmed' handle out to play tomorrow. The weather is meant to be more cloudy, so I think that ageing Ink will be more suitable.

I may move on to my greenish tinged 07 Black Day at the weekend. Oddly enough, that is the best of the bunch. It has super soft leather and I rather like its 'unique and subtle' colouration.

I :heart: that!

Bbags should be full of live and inspire even if they are very used!
It's a bit like with people when they get wrinkles or have other beauty-blemishes once they get older.
They usually get more fascinating and interesting imo with stories to tell.
For me it would be true horror if we all would have the same perfect and always young appearance, would become totally boring so soon!
I embrace differences and variety - and in bbags as well :nod:

That sounds like you two had an awesome day out! Thanks for teasing me -lol- but hopefully soon I am going for a walk with such a beautiful bag too - and it might be lilac ;)
Well for me - I do not make a difference between new and old bags - I love all the same! Maybe the new ones are used more the time I get them (of course - the joy) but... then I also think that flawless bags are sometimes a bit boring. Scratches or spots always remember me of a time or happenings. Although I am quite carefull but sometimes it doesn't work - we all know that! :smile:
So hopefully the weather stays as sunny and warm as it is now and you can walk the others too ;)