Lilac Mini from Pfer SP 400 BIN 430

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! Just bought that Anis Twiggy, so I want to pay off the credit card charge.

2. what a cute bag!!
    i wonder how much it can fit... :rolleyes:

3. is that the cutest thing you ever saw? omg, I love the color too.:heart:

4. had one of these in the 05 teal.... omg so adorable... not good for everyday use.. but definitely a going out bag... that sad thing is, i am a loser and never every go out......

5. Thanks for the help, tnc. The only time I carried it, I went to a dinner party. It was perfect for that! It would also be great for seeing a play, going out to dinner, a cocktail party, etc.

6. thanks tnc~~
    wow,...i have alot more to carry with me.... i guess i can never use it as my everyday bag

7. no prob gals... geee i hope crazybump doesn't see the pics of that auction.... she'd tear me up alive!!!

8. i love this colour but i hardly ever use small bags...it probably won't fit all my essentials

9. i hardly ever carry small bags either, but it's the perfect size for a little night out when you don't wanna carry alotta stuff :tender:...i adore mine & you'd be amazed at how much it can hold!!!

10. aww too bad i just bought a baby paddy... that color is great!

11. Hi b-girls

I have been watching this area for a while because I'm suddenly very intrigued by b-bags :smile: I am new to the list.

Wondering... what are the dimensions of this bag?

Thanks!

12. The dimensions are 6.25 inches high by 8 inches wide, by 1.75 inches deep. The strap is 18 inches long.

13. Thanks,

Decent size but not enough depth, too bad. If I did a lot of night clubbing it would be great