• Trendy bucket

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Mini coco handle

Votes: 60 71.4%
  • Bowling bag

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
Hi!

I've been debating the same three bags literally... I'm thinking both the trendy bucket and the coco. Trendy can be used for outings and coco handle can be used for daily errands!

Curious, do you have any interior shots of the trendy? I have no idea what fits inside this bag.
The trendy bucket fits a good amount!!

Are you thinking of buying both? For me, I think I narrowed it down between the coco and the bowling bag

The trendy bucket fits a good amount!!

Are you thinking of buying both? For me, I think I narrowed it down between the coco and the bowling bag

Thanks so much for sharing that video - it really does fit a LOT. Yep, I'm thinking of buying two. Coco for sure, just not 100% sure about the second one! I think this video is swaying me towards the trendy bucket because it seems more structured than the bowling bag. I will have to look at the bowling bag in person to make up my mind!

Thanks so much for sharing that video - it really does fit a LOT. Yep, I'm thinking of buying two. Coco for sure, just not 100% sure about the second one! I think this video is swaying me towards the trendy bucket because it seems more structured than the bowling bag. I will have to look at the bowling bag in person to make up my mind!
Yay!! Glad it helps. The only thing holding me back from the bucket is the zipper bahah. Not sure how easy it'll be to get in and out of.. But so cute!! I was really thinking of getting both the coco and the bowling bag but ugh, do I really need two Chanel bags in the same color?? If only they were coming out with another pastel shade haha!!

Oh haha that’s what you wanted the blue trendy cc pic for :P. Glad you liked the video too! Imo.. the Trendy cc bucket in the lilac color would be the cutest out of the 3 lol
Yay thanks for voting!!! I'm still confused LOL. it's so hard to decide when you don't have all of the bags to try on together:sad:

I was hoping to see a good picture of the lilac in lamb. There's a post on the shopping thread, but looks duller. Of the three, I vote coco and the bucket (although I think ease of getting in and out of it is a factor). The bowling bag looks fun, but i think i just need to see it modeled to picture it. Good luck deciding! All fun choices :biggrin:

Reactions: nashpoo
I was hoping to see a good picture of the lilac in lamb. There's a post on the shopping thread, but looks duller. Of the three, I vote coco and the bucket (although I think ease of getting in and out of it is a factor). The bowling bag looks fun, but i think i just need to see it modeled to picture it. Good luck deciding! All fun choices :biggrin:
Right!? The lamb looked kinda blah in that picture. Hopefully the color is more saturated in real life!!! Wish all three arrived in store at the same time

I would strongly pass on the bowling bag. It will eventually be out of style. Out of the 3 options, the coco handle is a classic style and will be around for a long time (think H Kelly) :biggrin: I'm not into the Trendy esp the gold plate. Light color lamb doesn't age well at all so I prefer caviar. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: nashpoo
definitely go for the mini coco handle! I just bought mine yesterday and aaah im in love! it’s so pretty and the color changes depending on the light. it’s lightweight and you can dress it down for a more casual look or you can wear with with a semi formal outfit.

Attachments

• 2B9F4F9C-9965-40F9-BED0-92D5A96773A7.jpeg
    2B9F4F9C-9965-40F9-BED0-92D5A96773A7.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 347FA233-D4AB-48E5-81CB-F4F770F25B2B.jpeg
    347FA233-D4AB-48E5-81CB-F4F770F25B2B.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 21