• Mini coco handle

Votes: 60 71.4%
  • Bowling bag

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Alright, once again I'm torn between fifteen different Chanel bags.

Trendy bucket( my SA is getting it in lilac!!) Super cute!! Does anyone have this bag? Is it easy to get in and out of?

4B7C17B1-9EC8-4F41-905C-7797144E24C3.png

Coco handle, I love, just not sure if it's too mature for my style
874ED1BB-AEF6-4B8E-8153-71E3D805CE5B.jpeg

Bowling bag I LOVE but will I get tired of it really fast?
99B040FA-DBF0-4496-A4AE-4B964B29B52A.png

Get the bowling bag! The handle on the coco looks so stiff - it makes me feel like they were designing a bag prototype with plastic and then forgot to replace the handle with a nicer material. Plus the lambskin will pick up the lilac color better!

Get the bowling bag! The handle on the coco looks so stiff - it makes me feel like they were designing a bag prototype with plastic and then forgot to replace the handle with a nicer material. Plus the lambskin will pick up the lilac color better!
OMG lol!!! You don't think the bowling bag will be super dated?? I really love it! I hope the long strap on it isn't too long

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
OMG lol!!! You don't think the bowling bag will be super dated?? I really love it! I hope the long strap on it isn't too long

The first time I read your post, the photo of the trendy bucket wasn't showing up but I think that'd be amazing in lilac - don't you already have a trendy bucket or am I misremembering? I love it though! I still would choose the bowling bag b/c it seems practical - easy access, zip top! I agree tho that it might date quickly. Sorry I'm not much help...just don't love the coco lol :smile:

The first time I read your post, the photo of the trendy bucket wasn't showing up but I think that'd be amazing in lilac - don't you already have a trendy bucket or am I misremembering? I love it though! I still would choose the bowling bag b/c it seems practical - easy access, zip top! I agree tho that it might date quickly. Sorry I'm not much help...just don't love the coco lol :smile:
LOL no worries! Right!? It would be adorable in lilac. I don't, I have a navy trendy cc though but that's it haha!

Ugh, the bowling bag is so cute. Need to see these irl nowwww

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
Yes!! It's lilac irl haha. I'm so torn and confused :yucky:
Do you have a leather preference? I'm assuming the Trendy bucket bag is lamb and the bowling bag looks like lamb as well. The Coco Handle is the only one in caviar, which would be important to me since it's such a light color. I also think the other two are rather trendy rather than classic, so they might look dated in a few years. If you, like me, change bags every few years though, it might not matter haha.

Coco Handle, unless you want a novelty-type bag -- in that case, go for the Trendy Bucket. Trendy Bucket would get little to no use from me; I wouldn't find it practical but lots of people like this sort of thing and it's really cute. I don't personally care for the appearance of the bowling bag, myself. Lilac color sounds tdf!

Do you have a leather preference? I'm assuming the Trendy bucket bag is lamb and the bowling bag looks like lamb as well. The Coco Handle is the only one in caviar, which would be important to me since it's such a light color. I also think the other two are rather trendy rather than classic, so they might look dated in a few years. If you, like me, change bags every few years though, it might not matter haha.
I was thinking the same thing about the leather!! You're right, only thr coco is coming in caviar:smile: and haha! I get rid of bags really often but I'm trying to start buying bags that I won't get tired of super fast!!

Hi!

I've been debating the same three bags literally... I'm thinking both the trendy bucket and the coco. Trendy can be used for outings and coco handle can be used for daily errands!

Curious, do you have any interior shots of the trendy? I have no idea what fits inside this bag.

Reactions: nashpoo