Lilac Gramercy

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
I feel like I am going crazy - I saw lilac gramercy patent accessories at my Coach store this weekend but I don't see them online. I saw the large zip wallet 42960, the capacity wristlet 43229, and the small snap wallet (don't see on the coach site to get the style number). Has anyone else seen these. I don't think it was the light raspberry because I swear the tag said "lilac." I was going to look them up when I got back from the mall, but they don't seem to exist online. My store is definitely not a flagship, so I don't think these are trial items. Has anyone else seen these?

ahhh did you go to towson mall? cuz i saw the same ones there last tuesday when i made my pce purchase and though they were pretty. in fact i almost bought one myself.
Yay, I'm not (too) crazy! You saw them at the same place! Yes - at Towson, and they are so pretty! I need a wallet with silver hardware, so I was considering the style and color, but was so confused when I couldn't find it online. Since when does Towson get stuff that isn't on the website? Well, at least you have made me feel a little saner. I guess I will have to call the store directly (or JAX) for more info.

I'm not sure about the color naming... I definitely remember the tags said lilac, though I don't recall seeing any of the light raspberry stuff in the store to compare.

CZ22, I think you are talking about the light raspberry color which in reality, looks like the color lilac. I just bought the zip-around wallet and mentioned to the SA how Coach's color naming is so off more often than not...she agreed.
I just took a pic of it w/ the lilac jewel tone heart coin purse for comparison. The color code for the light raspberry is "LI" too which makes it even more confusing... I really wish I'd bought all the accessories this color comes in- I LOVE it....perfect for Spring!!

Attachments

• P1060830.JPG
    P1060830.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 81
Thanks CA! I guess that's it. Your pic looks like what I saw. I wonder why that color of the wallet and many other accessories isn't online. I only see the capacity wristlet online. That's wallet 42960, right? I am thinking about getting that one.

Duh, nevermind, I see it now. I didn't see it under all wallets and wristlets, but I now see it under new wallets. And I see the small wallet 42958.

Duh, nevermind, I see it now. I didn't see it under all wallets and wristlets, but I now see it under new wallets. And I see the small wallet 42958.

Yea, after you posted about it, I went to look and saw that they only have the zip-around accordian wallet that I got, the small wallet and the capacity wristlet. I don't know why they didn't make a mini skinny in that color too?