Lilac Epi Nocturne on eBay - to buy or not to buy

pavlovakitty

I love tPF
O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
Hi everyone,

I need some advice. I have fallen in love of the discontinued Epi Nocturne. My ideal colour is Black but they are hard to come by on eBay. There is currently a brand new Epi GM for sale but I am unsure about the colour for everyday use. The same seller has a black GM for sale but not in brand new conditions which I am hesitant to get because of some scratches and wear.

What should I do? Do you think the Lilac will be a easy colour to wear or should I get the black one even there is sign of wear.

Thanks girls.

If you love it in black weigh the cost and the wear against each other. Remember it will not stay in "un-used condition" if you love and plan to actually use it. And you maybe saving.. what 25%?? or more? That said, I would want something in near new condition regardless, because I am not hard on my handbags.. I treat them very well. But don't go for a color you don't love.. b/c you will wish you had the other color I think. (Only my opinion)

I'd wait for the black in the right condition. When you're looking for something specific on eBay, it pays to be patient. The one you want will turn up sooner or later, it's just a matter of saving your search and let eBay email you when new items are listed. You'll get the one you want if you can hold off and wait for it to turn up. I've often found with items I want that weeks and even months can go by with nothing much listed, and then a bunch of them will turn up all together ... it's amazing how often that happens.