Lilac City s/s 06 still available in stores?

lenabean said:
Thanks so much! I'll give them a try. Did you happen to notice what the leather and shading were like on the bag?

gosh, i'm sorry lenabean, i can't quite remember what the city looked like...but i do remember the lilac work they had & it was gorgeous :tender:

p.s. there's a lilac city on e-bay too, but i don't know the seller (?)

Yes, I've been watching it. It looks authentic, but no one seems to be interested in it since it has been relisted a few times. I'm really leary about spending that kind of money on ebay.

lenabean said:
Yes, I've been watching it. It looks authentic, but no one seems to be interested in it since it has been relisted a few times. I'm really leary about spending that kind of money on ebay.

yeppers, i know how you feel girl, e-bay can be a scary place :wondering

Thanks Asl_bebes! I bought the one you refered me to and it's absolutely beautiful!! My very first bbag and I LOVE it!!!:yahoo: Check out the pictures...hopefully they work..my first attempt.

Attachments

• PDRM0086.JPG
    PDRM0086.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 89
  • PDRM0088.JPG
    PDRM0088.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 68
Ladies, your lilacs are gorgeous! The color looks so much more rich than I thought it was. Does anyone know of an 06 lilac first available anywhere??? I've had my eye on this color for a couple weeks, but I can't find one :crybaby: . Please let me know if you have seen any. Thanks in advance!

hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe try calling "barney's" in nyc, they might have some left :yes:...just make sure to ask for lilly or manny :heart:

p.s. ya never know, the nyc b-bag store might have one too!!!