Lilac bumblebee?

panthera

Jun 15, 2007
oooh I can't imagine they had 2 like that. It's possible that one might be a fake, or possibly that one was like an earlier version or pre-producction version of the bag? Maybe someone on here has this bag and can comment.
Also is one darker than the other?

oooh I can't imagine they had 2 like that. It's possible that one might be a fake, or possibly that one was like an earlier version or pre-producction version of the bag? Maybe someone on here has this bag and can comment.
Also is one darker than the other?

Ooh I know, that was what I was thinking too, one seems darker, like a patina has developed. I hope that one is an outlet production or something, kind of worried that when two bags are different like that, mine might be the fake one :sweatdrop:

i've never seen the lilac one before. but it looks totally cute and it looks real to me in the pictures. hmmm.....maybe you could take some pictures of the bag. do you have it in your posession? maybe we can help you authenticate it. is that what you're worried about?

No I don't have the bag in my possession yet, it will be coming in a week's time, will take some pics and post it then, yes, kind of worried about authenticity because of the colour difference. Hopefully it is just the coach factory-version. I really liked the design.

oh that makes sense that one is factory and one isn't. They came out with them at the same time the ladybug bags came out... however it is surprising that they both have the same # (1555)