Lilac Boogie Bucket!!! Come See!!!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I just received a Lilac Boogie Bucket. This bag was made in limited form for a few Tano Customers. The Lilac color was supposed to be a color offered for Spring 2009. I understand that this color was not well received so Tano will not be making any more. I love the color of this bag as it goes with lots of browns and grays which I wear alot of. I particularly like the light brown strap on the bag which is a nice contrast to the lilac color.

Attachments

• IMG0004_47.jpg
    IMG0004_47.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG0008_18.jpg
    IMG0008_18.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG0010_16.jpg
    IMG0010_16.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG0005_29.jpg
    IMG0005_29.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG0007_21.jpg
    IMG0007_21.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 74
Wow, hot stuff! I bet it's going to make so many people turn heads! I guess your V.I.P to Tano?

Congrats! So many new Boogie Monsters on TPF! hahaa

Wow, hot stuff! I bet it's going to make so many people turn heads! I guess your V.I.P to Tano?

REYNALDOC, I only wish I was V.I.P. to Tano and then I could buy their samples of bags that never go into production. Fortunately for me I found out from Tano Expert that these bags had only gone to a few stores so I emailed Tano and they emailed me back so I was lucky to snag one. By the way I do love your Holly Would bag too!

REYNALDOC, I only wish I was V.I.P. to Tano and then I could buy their samples of bags that never go into production. Fortunately for me I found out from Tano Expert that these bags had only gone to a few stores so I emailed Tano and they emailed me back so I was lucky to snag one. By the way I do love your Holly Would bag too!

Haha I think we all wish we could be V.I.P anything hahaha =[

Thats smart though! TE knows a whole lot, does she work for Tano?!

And thanks =] I love my HW!!!! I adore it so much, Tano has a spot in my heart now.