lil sumthing from London !

Laira

Dec 18, 2007
helloooo ladies..!

Just came back from my lil trip to Amsterdam & London. :tup: So, just thought of sharing my small souvenir i bought myself (of course it was daddy who paid heeee heee) in London. As much as i adored the SA in Amsterdam, nothing fancy caught my eye and i left the boutique in PC Hoofstrat empty-handed :cursing:
Anyways, i found this at selfridges London instead. I was like :drool: :drool: when i first saw it and knew i had to have it.. It looks much nicer IRL, somehow the flash on my camera failed to show its real beauty... its the medium size, and i absolutely adore the glittery look! plus, its my first patent, so its :tup: :tup: for me ... hehehe

I also wanna share what i bought around 1 1/2 mths ago. It's the melrose jumbo in ivory. I must say i love both equally the same but at the mo, its the glitter one that i :love: from the heart...

enjoy!

p/s: pls excuse my messy room and try not to judge me kayy! :P

Attachments

• patent3.jpg
    patent3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 613
  • patent1.jpg
    patent1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 659
  • patent2.jpg
    patent2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 641
  • melrose1.jpg
    melrose1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 666
So pretty! I've been looking for photos of the melrose jumbo jersey and no one really talks about that particular bag very much. Did you see the grey, black colors? Where they just as pretty?

nice buy!!! love em both

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php