Liking this Furla Shopper...

1. This bag looks so soft and squishy! I know my reality is skewed but at $340 it seems like a bargain. It comes in black and a saddle color too. I'm going to try to see it in person this weekend. :biggrin: I have a feeling the leather won't be as nice as it looks but I'm curious. What do you think?

furla.jpg
  2. I ran into furla on a rainy day for a rainy day bag. I left with a bag 1/2 pice and just love it. Their styles are definately improving as well as their leather.

3. I like that one, alot. Simple, but interesting because of the handle.

4. I think you may be pleasantly surprised by the quality of their bags. This particular style if very pretty.

5. I've seen the bag in person--actually almost got it. The leather is very nice--great quality. I didn't really care for the polyester lining that's used--but it's not bag. I only passed on the bag because it was awkward to put on my shoulder. It's otherwise a great bag!

6. Yeah, it doesn't look like a shoulder bag but I guess I'd carrry it like a tote. =)

7. I gotta admit -- the squishy look got me too. I like it.

8. Don't forget "buttery"... it looks buttery too. lol

9. It's a nice soft leather IRL...

10. I like it!! I saw that in my Nordies catalog and my eyes were drawn to its shape. I think you should go for it!

11. I'm loving that too. Looked around for it today, but didn't see it yet in the stores. Although they did have a lot similar and in a light blue too that was just gorgeous!

12. I just bought a Furla wallet the other day and I am in LOVE with it. It's this beautiful, simple, naked-looking leather and it would go perfectly with that bag!
    Daisy, you have good taste :biggrin:

13. I should look again then! Furla wa shalf price when I went to my mall the last 2 times!

14. Yikes... it's already sold out on Nordstrom, just the black is left. I see that it has a 3/31 ship date so I guess it wouldn't be in stores yet. I wonder if NM and Saks will get it.

Eucci: thanks!

Wicked: Where did you see it--Nordstrom?

15. Looks nice & useful, and a good price too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice