Likelihood of an Online Sample Sale?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place-- I commented on an older post in the shopping thread but heard nothing. Also, I have been doing a horrible jobs trying to search the threads (so I swear I tried!!)

Was the Memorial day sale taking the place of the online sample sale, or has anyone heard?

Thanks, ladies! And if I am a total fool and missed the glaring answer somewhere else, please feel free to point it out! lol!

:graucho:

I'm not sure, listening...

Also I bought a Turquoise MAB with silver hardware and a Lavender 5 zip mini with silver hardware and have not used either, thinking of selling. What is best, safest way to sell if I do?

Haven't posted in forever but have definitely been lurking and enjoying the bad influences :P

Anyways, I've pretty much given up on an Online Sale for June like previous years unless anyone else has heard anything??
I emailed customer service and never got a response(also emailed a question about an item in the sale section that is listed as one color but the picture is a totally different color and never got a response for that either... :shrugs:). I was really hoping there would be an online sample sale with some interesting goodies but it seems like the Memorial Day Sale might have been it.