likeafeather77's collection

Mar 13, 2006
So, this is my collection! It is still VERY small but I'm working on expanding it!

(pic. 1) Black Louis Vuitton Speedy in Epi...I ADORE it! :love: :love: :love:

(pic. 2) Black Chanel Tote in caviar leather. My first Chanel ever! I wanted something classic and very durable (I love that caviar leather is scratch resistant!), which would last a looooooong time!

(pic. 3) Dooney & Bourke satchel from the Nile Collection (which I am currently selling on Ebay), Dooney & Bourke all-weather leather wallet, and my new pink and brown shoes!

(pic. 4) Coach Patchwork Wristlet. I just love all the colors/textures together! The only wristlet I own and absolutely love it!

(pic. 5) Metallic/Brown Leather Tano Purse and my favorite summer Aldo Shoes!

Addition to my small handbag family!

I bought this red YSL hobo today and I am in :love: with it! I found it at YSL outlet and the price was amazing! The original was $855 and I bought it for $250!!! Not bragging...just showing my excitement...lol! This is the first "color" bag for me and I can't wait to take it out to play!!

I tried to take some pictures of it...the ones with me are of a very poor quality, so I apologize for that. But I wanted to show you how it looks on my shoulder and on the arm.

Let me know what you think!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: