likeafeather77's collection

1. So, this is my collection! It is still VERY small but I'm working on expanding it!

(pic. 1) Black Louis Vuitton Speedy in Epi...I ADORE it! :love: :love: :love:

(pic. 2) Black Chanel Tote in caviar leather. My first Chanel ever! I wanted something classic and very durable (I love that caviar leather is scratch resistant!), which would last a looooooong time!

(pic. 3) Dooney & Bourke satchel from the Nile Collection (which I am currently selling on eBay), Dooney & Bourke all-weather leather wallet, and my new pink and brown shoes!

(pic. 4) Coach Patchwork Wristlet. I just love all the colors/textures together! The only wristlet I own and absolutely love it!

(pic. 5) Metallic/Brown Leather Tano Purse and my favorite summer Aldo Shoes!

2. LOVE IT ALL!!! Esp. Epi Speedy!!!

3. I LOVE your collection! The Speedy is awesome and your summer sandals are wayyyyy too cute!

4. [sizzle]

Dang! Lovin' the collection! I dont know much on Chanel but I think you made a GREAT choice, its so beautiful! And those pink slingbacks are HOT!

5. Thank you for all your nice comments!

6. Good choice for the Chanel!

7. I love the Chanel, great choice !

8. the chanel and black epi are fantastic! i love it.

9. An Epi Speedy and a Chanel Caviar tote? You're off to a great start. Beautiful collection.

10. What a beautiful collection and very nice shoes as well!

11. Wonderful! I love your collection!

12. Great collection! LOVE your Chanel.

13. Love the Chanel :love: ! A very nice collection!

14. Addition to my small handbag family!

I bought this red YSL hobo today and I am in :love: with it! I found it at YSL outlet and the price was amazing! The original was $855 and I bought it for $250!!! Not bragging...just showing my excitement...lol! This is the first "color" bag for me and I can't wait to take it out to play!!

I tried to take some pictures of it...the ones with me are of a very poor quality, so I apologize for that. But I wanted to show you how it looks on my shoulder and on the arm.

Let me know what you think!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

15. LOVE your Chanel, Great purchase on the YSL.
    Really nice color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice