like this dress?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's cute..not my style though.

2. if you can look like that in it. go for it it is adorable!

3. not a fan...there are so many other pretty dresses on Shopbop though.

4. It's okay...

5. love the dress! reminds me of the marchesa gown sienna miller once wore. :heart:
    especially the combination with black tights looks great!!
    [​IMG]

6. I like it!

7. It depends on if you have a bust, it would look really bad if you are bigger up top.

8. I love the dress. I think it's cute, the rosettes aren't too crazy, and if you could pull it off, then GO FOR IT!!!

9. whiteorleander that's precisely the dress i thought of when i saw it, although i couldn't find a pic online, thanks for posting!

i just saw the dress on the NM site so I'm going to the one in Palo Alto to check it out since they usually have lots of alice+olivia, will post pics if I end up getting it! thanks everyone :heart:

10. when i first saw the dress i didn't like it but once i saw it on sienna miller i kinda changed my mind

11. I love it! I don't like the tights with it, though. I think it would look better with bare legs and strappy metallic heels.

12. I love it!

13. oo i think its really cute

14. nice!