like this coat...yay or nay?

Mar 19, 2007
need some advice.....I was going to get the lady day coat from jcrew in black and then I spottted this pretty coat from V. secret. I'm not sure about the quality but I ordered it to see what it looks like in person. your thoughts??

V230945_048.jpg

I agree with the above post. I bought my mom a VS coat for x-mas about two years ago and the quality wasn't that good; The coat was very stiff and had no pockets. My mom never gave it back to me to return it, so she's stuck with it :sad:

yeah, i definately agree with both of you. my roomate has a coat from them that she LOVES so I guess that's why I wanted to try it. But I always end up with a ton of bad "cheaper" coats instead of one fabulous j.crew.

I agree with everyone else. It's a cute coat, but VS is definitely not high quality. J Crew coats last forever. I had one for 5 YEARS. I finally got rid of it, because it was out of style, but it was still like new!

The one from VS is quite cute, but from a close friend's experience, their clothes are very poor quality. You'd definitely be better off with J.Crew's. Do show us what you get!