Like these unique eyeglasses? Help me out- pic!! <3

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Hey everyone! So because it's the beginning a new year i get so much money that covers a new pair of glasses.. I found these today at my favourite local designer eyeglass store and am looking for your opinions.

Now obviously they are a bit on the wild side, but they are very much "me." I just don't want to look costume-y, but honestly, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't. Basically, i want to know how you think they look on my face and if they're *too* out there.

They are a perfect pink for my skintone and have two different shapes of crystals on the front. They would not be for everyday, more like once a week when i'm feeling spunky.

The designer is Ottica Veneta (very small and exclusive company), and they are handmade in Italy.

3271190638_084660783d_o.jpg

Excuse the slightly wonky eyes, camera pictures are never that great. Also, my eyes are green not brown..;):heart:

Thanks everyone!!

I think they are adorable! And from what I've seen of your style (great, by the way!), I don't think they would look costumey on you at all. When something - no matter how unusual for other people - matches your personality and style, it becomes a part of you and doesn't stand out in the odd way it would on others. I definitely think these are "you"!

Thanks again, you guys! I don't know why, but i was a bit weary posting them here thinking i'd get quite a bit of negative responses. I think i'll definitely be getting them!

I think they look cute but you just have to make sure you don't get tired of them since they're not a neutral color. Will you be wearing them 24/7 or only for classes, etc?

ETA: just read your post and realized they're not every day.
In that case, I'd say get them!